HELL YEAH, BECAUSE NATURAL PRODUCT IS NATURAL. YOU CAN BUY ALOE VERA GEL OR JUICE FROM MARKET BUT THEY ADD A LOT OF THINGS (THAT IS NOT ALWAYS GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN,HAIR,BODY ETC) TO MAKE SCENTED ALOE VERA GEL. YES, THEY ARE STILL BENEFICIAL BUT NOT AS MUCH AS FRESH YELLOW COLORED ALOE VERA GEL EXTRACT.SO I SUGGEST YOU TO GROW A BEAUTIFUL ( NOT MUCH) ALOE VERA SMALL PLANT AT YOUR HOME.
THESE ARE PATANJALI’S ALOE VERA GELS. GREAT PRODUCTS . HIGHLY EFFECTIVE BUT STILL THERE IS NO COMPARISON BETWEEN NATURAL PRODUCT AND AN ARTIFICIAL ONE.
SO HOW TO GROW ALOE VERA PLANT
REQUIRED MATERIALS –
Aloe vera leaf
a clay pot with large holes
hose (for water)
fragments of broken pottery
NOTE – YOU CAN GET ALL THESE THINGS FROM GARDENING STORE OR PLANT NURSERY
- POT PREPARATION – First check your pot. Your pot should have large holes for water drainage. Then get a piece of broken pottery and place it over the hole . This piece should keep the dirt from falling out of the pot but will still drain water. Next, fill the pot with potting soil until it is 1 inch below the edge of the pot.
2. ALOE VERA PLANTATION – Take the leaf of aloe vera and place it on the soil so it lays flat. Then push it a little into the soil . The aloe vera should still be exposed a little. Next, find a place to set your pot and aloe. It should be near sunlight.
3. WATER THE PLANT – Then water the aloe vera plant. Pour water into the pot until it reaches the edge of the pot. Then let it soak through the soil and drain a little. Water the aloe whenever you see the soil dry. Next, you wait. The aloe vera should sprout tiny leaves in a couple of weeks.
GREAT WE’VE DONE IT, NOW HOW TO USE FRESH ALOE VERA GEL
- First of all, cut the biggest leaf with a small knife ( great if the color of gel is yellowish that is pure aloe vera gel) like this
- Then cut its outer skin slowly3. Then peel the gel slowly4. Now apply the fresh gel to your pimples , acne , bruises , blemishes, insect bites , rashes etc . It’ll definitely work.
NOTE – HERE IS A VIDEO FROM YOUTUBE WHICH WILL FURTHER HELP YOU TO GROW ALOE VERA PLANT