WHAT IS ALOE VERA?
Aloe vera is a plant species of the genus Aloe. It grows wild in tropical climates around the world and is cultivated for agricultural and medicinal uses. Aloe is also used for decorative purposes and grows successfully indoors as a potted plant.It is found in many consumer products including beverages, skin lotion, cosmetics, or ointments for minor burns and sunburns. There is little scientific evidence of the effectiveness or safety of Aloe vera extracts for either cosmetic or medicinal purposes.
The benefits of aloe vera is well known which is why it has earned a permanent place in many households.Be it a bad acne or sunburn, aloe vera is there for you. The leaves produce two substances – the gel, which is more or less water with several other nutrients mixed in, and the sap, which is also known as aloe latex.
SKIN RELATED BENEFITS –
- PREVENTS PREMATURE AGING SIGNS – Aloe vera helps in preventing early wrinkles and fine lines.
- MOISTURIZES SKIN – great effects on oily and acne-prone skin.
- REDUCE ACNE AND BLEMISHES – it can work wonders on your skin by curing acne and light blemishes
- SUNBURNS – Aloe vera is widely used as an after-sun treatment because it is soothing and reduces inflammation
- HEALS WOUNDS AND INSECT BITES – Aloe vera is anti-inflammatory, which makes it effective against wounds and insect bites
- REDUCES STRETCH MARKS – our skin expands and contracts just like elastic,With the passing of age. During the pregnancy or due to rapid weight gain, the elasticity of the skin gets damaged, which results in stretch marks. They can be healed by regular use of mighty aloe vera.
NOTE – FOR BETTER RESULTS , JUST PEEL THE FRESH ALOE VERA AND RUB ITS FRESH GEL ON YOUR ENTIRE FACE AND DO IT REPEATEDLY AS IT DRIES VERY QUICKLY.
HEALTH RELATED BENEFITS –
- REDUCES INFLAMMATION – Consuming aloe vera juice can help reduce inflammation
- EASES HEARTBURN AND ACID REFLUX – Aloe vera juice has been used in the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease . It causes symptoms such as heartburn, chest pain, and trouble with swallowing, and aloe juice is an effective cure
- REGULATES BLOOD SUGAR AND REDUCES CHOLESTROL – research has shown that aloe vera can help reduce cholesterol. It also helps in maintaining blood sugar, which is why it is often used as a supplement by diabetics
- MAINTAINS ORAL HEALTH – aloe vera can be as effective as any toothpaste when it comes to maintaining your oral hygiene.You can make it in less than five minutes, and the benefits of Aloe Vera gel make the toothpaste soothing and refreshing, which promotes dental health, helps moisturize your gums and treating wounds in the mouth.
HOW TO MAKE ALOE VERA TOOTH PASTE
what do you need –
- 3 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel (freshly extracted)
- 5 tablespoon of baking soda
- 5 tablespoon of vegetable glycerin
- Freshly chopped mint
- Eucalyptus oil or Peppermint essential oil
- Glass jar
- Plastic container
How to make it –
- Find some fresh Aloe Vera. You can consider buying Aloe Vera gel, but freshly extracted Aloe Vera gel is more potent, and has no additional chemicals in it. Proceed to extract the gel from the Aloe Vera plant.
- To extract the gel, you need to chop the Aloe Vera’s spikes and slit the fleshy parts open using a sharp knife.
- Now, proceed to scrape the gel off using a knife or a spoon.
- Beat the transparent gel to a pulp with the back of the spoon or the flat side of the knife.
- Chop the mint leaves up finely. Alternatively, you can consider using some eucalyptus essential oil or peppermint essential oil.
- Now add the baking soda, glycerin, mint or the eucalyptus essential oil to the glass jar and mix well.
- Let the mixture settle down and store it in the glass jar, or use a plastic container if you travel often.
- Your Aloe Vera toothpaste is ready to use.
HAIR RELATED BENEFITS –
- PROMOTES YOUR HAIR GROWTH – Aloe vera is not just great for your skin; it also has a number of benefits for your hair. Topical application of aloe vera can help promote hair growth
- REDUCES DANDRUFF – Aloe vera is a widely used ingredient in many shampoos and conditioners. This is because it works wonders for dandruff and dandruff-related problems such as an itchy scalp
- CONDITIONS HAIR – It is moisturizing in nature, and hence, strengthens your hair and adds shine.Its really great in that.
- MAINTAINS PH BALANCE OF SCALP – When the pH balance of your hair is disrupted, it can lead to endless hair problems. Aloe can help maintain the pH balance of your hair
NOTE – FOR BETTER RESULTS, USE ALOE VERA GEL AS A CONDITIONER RIGHT AFTER YOU SHAMPOO YOUR HAIR.